Thursday's on WBRE's PA Live! (4-5pm NBC) I will be showing you ways to de-clutter your life with simple easy-to-do tips and tricks.
Be sure to tune in.
But, if you miss a segment, dont worry. For each segment that airs, I'll be posting a more detailed step-by-step guide here.
- August 21st - End of Summer Projects
BETSY KRAMER FROM CASH IN CLUTTER IS HERE TO DISCUSS SOME OF HER FAVORITE END OF SUMMER ORGANIZING PROJECTS.
- August 14th - Back To School
ORGANIZER BETSY KRAMER JOINS US NOW ON PA LIVE! SHE HAS ALL THE ORGANIZING TIPS AND TRICKS TO GETTING YOUR KIDS BACK TO SCHOOL.
- July 24th - Preparing for An Emergency
ORGANIZER BETSY KRAMER FROM CASH IN CLUTTER IS HERE TO TELL US HOW TO BE PREPARED FOR AN EMERGENCY.
- July 17th - How to Clean Your Purse in Six Easy Steps
ORGANIZER BETSY KRAMER FROM CASH IN CLUTTER JOINS US TODAY TO EXPLAIN HOW TO CLEAN AND ORGANIZE YOUR PURSE IN 6 EASY STEPS.
- July 15th - Getting Your Kids Involved in Organizing Projects
Organizer Betsy Kramer from Cash in Clutter joins us to explain how to get your kids involved in organizing projects this summer.
- July 3rd - How To Gain Independence
Organizer Betsy Kramer from Cash In Cutter shows us how to gain our independence from clutter today!
- June 26th - Recycling
Organizer Betsy Kramer from Cash in Clutter gives tips on recycling.
- June 21st - Getting The Most Out Of Summer Projects
Organizer Betsy Kramer from Cash In Clutter is here to help us get the most out of our summer projects!
- May 31st - Getting Rid of Unwanted Stuff
Organizer Betsy Kramer from Cash In Clutter is here to tell us how to get rid of your unwanted stuff by giving it to a thrift shop.
- May 24th - The Good, Bad and Ugly of What's Hiding In Your Closet
Organizer Betsy Kramer from Cash In Clutter is here to teach us how to determine the good, the bad, and the ugly of what is hiding inside your closet.
- May 16th - Spring Cleaning Series Wrap-Up
Organizer Betsy Kramer of Cash in Clutter wraps up her spring cleaning series with how to do a spring cleaning crunch.
- May 10th - Week 6 of the Spring Cleaning Series
Organizer Betsy Kramer from Cash in Clutter continues her spring cleaning series today by tackling the living room.
- May 3rd - Week 5 of the Spring Cleaning Series
Organizer Betsy Kramer from Cash In Clutter is here to talk about spring cleaning your kitchen.
- April 26th - Week 4 of the Spring Cleaning Series
Organizer Betsy Kramer from Cash in Clutter continues her series today on spring cleaning with tips for the bathroom.
- April 18th - Week 3 of the Spring Cleaning Series
Organizer Betsy Kramer talks about cleaning your kids' bedrooms.
- April 10th - Week 2 of the Spring Cleaning Series
Organizer Betsy Kramer from Cash in Clutter continues her spring cleaning series with how to tackle the master bedroom.
- April 4th - Week 1 of the Spring Cleaning Series
Organizer Betsy Kramer from Cash in Clutter talks about what you need to clean your home for spring.
- March 27th - Plastic Avalanche
Organizer Betsy Kramer tells hows how to recover from what she calls the "Plastic Avalanche" ... all those extra food storage containers! She tells us what to keep, what to toss, and how to store all your containers.
- Mar 20th - The Basic 8
This week Betsy shares what are the 8 Essential Items that you need, and how to get them if you don’t have them.
- Mar 13th - How to Create a Household Filing System
This week Betsy shares tips on how to know what to keep and what to toss, and what is the best way to file your paperwork so you can find it when you need it?
- Mar 6th - Game Night
FAMILY GAME NIGHT CAN BE A FUN, AFFORDABLE WAY TO HAVE A GREAT TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY! ORGANIZER BETSY KRAMER FROM CASH IN CLUTTER IS HEREWITH IDEAS ON HOW TO ORGANIZE YOUR GAMES.
- Feb 27th - How To Achieve An Organized Medicine Cabinet
This week Betsy shares tips on how to your medicine cabinet clutter free and organized.
- Feb 21 - Five tips for the organized traveler
Organizer Betsy Kramer from Cash in Clutter gives us five tips for the organized traveler.
- Feb 2nd - 10 things to have in your car this winter
Organizer Betsy Kramer from Cash in Clutter tells us 10 things we should have in our cars this winter.
- Jan 23rd - An Organized Bathroom
This week Betsy shares tips on how to your bathroom clutter free and organized.
- Jan 16th - Stop Procrastinating These 5 Very Important Tasks
Clutter is simply the result of put-off decisions. What simple things are you putting off today that could cost you greatly tomorrow? See if you need to re-evaluate your priorities and tasks on that “to-do”list of yours.
- Jan 9th - Drowning in Toy Clutter
The presents were opened 2 weeks ago, and now it is time to face the aftermath of the holidays. Betsy shares what to keep, what to purge, and how to keep all those toys organized.
- Jan 2nd - Getting Organized 101: How To Get Started
Have getting organized on your resolution list for 2014? This week Betsy shows you the easy steps to attaining this goal!
- Dec 31st - WBRE visits Betsy at home to get some organizing tips for the new year
- Dec 26th - Top Organizing Projects for the End of the Year
This week Betsy shares tips on how to wrap up 2013 with organizing tips
- Dec 19th - The Dos and Don’ts of the Holiday Crunch Time
With less than 1 week until Christmas, Betsy shares the Do's & Don'ts of Holiday crunch time.
- Dec 12th - How To Take Control Over Holiday Stress
This week Betsy shares tips on how to cope with Holiday Stress.
- Dec 5th - How To Shop Like A Professional Organizer
This week Betsy shares the insider secrets on how to shop as effiently as possible - What should you have written down on your lists, how can you organize your coupons, and what is the biggest thing to look out for this year while shopping in stores.
- Nov 14th - Organizing Children’s School Memorabilia
What do you do with all the homework, tests and massive amounts of random papers that we find in our kids backpacks
- Nov 7th - Taking Control of Paper Clutter
What to do with all the mail, invitations, bills, and massive amounts of random papers that come into our homes.